September 8, 2020


 First Responders give so much in their duties. They put themselves and their lives above everyone else. Today we will talk about a positive experience you have had with a First Responder. I have an example to help you get started. 

A few years ago I witnessed a bad car accident. I called it in and waited for help to arrive. I had my daughter with me (who was 3 at the time). While the EMT workers were taking people to be taken care of the Police Officers surrounded Amelia so she didn’t have to see anything that would scare her. I was so happy that they took a few seconds to help my child feel safe.


Remember that we are making gift baskets for our First Responders. You need to bring drinks, snacks, or even gift cards over the next 2 days. These items are due on Thursday so the basket can be delivered on Friday 9/11, First Responders Day. 


A lunch- Crandall PD

B lunch- CISD PD

C lunch-Crandall Fire

D lunch-Combine Fire/PD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 22, 2020

October 12, 2020

October 6, 2020